Malcolm X Quotes

Malcolm X was an African American prominent human rights activist living in 1925 - 1965. He is a Muslim, due to his effort the American Muslim grew significantly from 400 in 1952 to 40,000 in 1960. He was murdered on 21 Feb 1965.
malcolm x quotes


Education is the passport to the Future for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today

Don't be such a hurry to condemn person because he doesn't do what you do  or think  as you think.  there was a time when you didn't know what you know today.  Malcolm X

You are not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you cannot face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or says it.  Malcolm X

When your mind is a weapon you are never unarmed

I am for truth no matter who tells it .  I am for justice,  no matter who it is for are against. I am a human being,  first and foremost,   and as such I am for whoever and whatever benefits Humanity as a whole .

If you are not careful,  the newspaper will have you hating the people who are being oppressed,  and loving the people who are doing the oppressing .

When 'i' is replaced   with we even illness  becomes Wellness . Malcolm X

Great absolutely everything you get your hands on because you will never know where you'll get an idea from...

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

A wise man can play the part of a clown but a clown can't play the part of  a wise man

Be peaceful be  courteous,  obey the law,  respect everyone;  but if someone puts his hand on you,  send him to the cemetery

Racism is like a Cadillac they bring out model every year

Study the greats  and become greater

You can't Separate Peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he is his freedom

What kind of man wants a woman today that cannot hold a conversation

That's not a chip on my shoulder. that's your foot on my neck .

Every defeat every heartbreak every loss contains its own seed,  it's own lesson  on how to improve your performance the next time

I don't even call it violence when it's in self-defense;  I call it intelligence.

If you have no critics you likely have no success

No religion is greater than truth. no faith is greater than fact

The price of freedom is death

People don't realize how a man's whole life can be changed  by one book

My alma mater was books,  a good Library . . . I could spend the rest of my life reading,  just satisfying my curiosity

I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands,  even if he's wrong . than the one  who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil

Without education you are not going anywhere in this world

We need more light about each other. light creates understanding,  understanding creates love,  love creates patience,  and patience creates Unity

Stumbling is not falling

I want to be remembered as someone that was sincere even if I make mistakes,  they were in sincerity  if I was wrong I was wrong insincerity I can deal with a person that's wrong,  as long as they are sincere .

Envy blinds men and make it impossible  for them to think clearly

There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim . nothing wrong with the religion of Islam . it just teaches us to believe in Allah   as the god.  that's the one  Muslim believe in,  the one who created universe the only difference being Christians call him God and we call him Allah.

Our history did not begin in Chains

You haven't got a revolution that doesn't  involve bloodshed.    I said you are afraid to bleed . as long as the white man send you to Korea you bled.  he sent you to Germany you bled.  he sent you to the South Pacific,  to fight the Japanese,   you bled. you bleed for white people.  but when it comes time to seeing your own churches being bombed,  and little black girls being murdered,  you haven't got no blood.

And I for one will join in with anyone I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change the miserable condition that exists on this Earth.

If you are not ready to die for it,  put the word freedom out of your vocabulary

If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches  and pull it out 6 inches that's not progress.  if you pull it all the way out that's not progress. the progress comes from the wound  that the blow made.  they haven't even began to pull the knife out... they wont even admit the knife is there.

Anytime you see someone more successful than you are they are doing something you aren't

Hell is when you are dumb. hell is when you are a slave. hell is when you don't have freedom and when you don't have Justice.  and when you don't have equality.  that's the hell... and the devil is the one who deprives you of Justice... equality... civil rights.  the devil is he one who robs you off your rights to be a human being.  I don't have to tell you who the devil is. You know who the devil is.

If someone puts their hands on you,  make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again.

The media's the most powerful entity on Earth.  they have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent,  and that's power.  because they control the most minds of the masses.

You can't have capitalism without racism

By any means necessary

You can't hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree you cannot hate Africa and not hate yourself.

I don't hate to you are anyone else but what I do preach to you is the truth

I am a Muslim. My Religion makes me against all form of racism.  it keeps me from judging Any Man by the color of his skin.  it teaches me to judge him by his deeds and he's conscious Behavior. It teaches me to be for the rights of all human beings.

You can't legistate good will - death comes through education.

I am black first... my sympathies are black, my allegiance  is black,  my objective is black

Malcolm X Quotes Malcolm X Quotes Reviewed by AI Gift Idea Generator (TW) on January 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.